Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Pablo Picasso Art - Cubism Final Drawing Term 1 2021

 Last month we began our cubism Protraits based on Pablo Picasso's cubism art. In cubism you can play around with lots of shapes. The facial features like your eyes, nose, mouth and ears can be diffrent shapes and places. We did two practice drawings before completing our final Product. ( you can read my blogs with the steps and pictures hereMy is my First Picassio #1 ).  Something I noticed was playing around with the shapes and that we could put the nose, eyes, mouth and nose anywhere. Something I found diffcult was drawing and doing the shapes. Do you know that Pablo Picasso has a long name (  Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso )

For this picture I wanted to focus on try to out line it propely.  Here is my final.



No comments:

Post a Comment