Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

My Mothers Day Card Term 2 2021


 Today we had a very special mass. We were celebrating Mother's Day. We had some of our mothers come in and celebrate with us. 


In class this week we made our very own Mother's Day cards. First thing we did was fold a red paper in half then gety a penceil and draw a heart, my teacher cutted stripos of paper, we had to quill the the stirps of paper, put it inside of the heart and put a poem on the inside of the card. 





In my card I wrote Iappreciate my mum becuase she cooks my favourite meal roast pork, potato salad and salad when I am sad or happy.

I know my mum loves me beacuase when I am sad she will come over to me and she will hug me.

I Love my mum because she is the one that put a roof over my head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment